19 October 2012

Continuity editing task

We have just got our task for the continuity editing task and I have already done the script which is...


In an office with 2 chair and a desk.  Clean/messy depending on location. Person 1 sat down in a chair wearing smart.

Person1

Enter!

Person2 enters also in smart, and sits down in the other chair

Person2

Good morning!

Person1

Yes?

Person2

Umm…No?

Silence from Person1, tapping pen

Preson2

I think I’ll just leave.

Person2 gets up to leave, just before they leave Person1 says…
Person1

By the way the correct answer was “maybe”.

Person2

Right…

Person2 leaves.

EDIT for the 23/11/12: I have cut out Person 1's first line of "Enter!" and niether characters are in smart anymore. I did this to make it seem less informal and it is being filmed at school, so I'd have less filming time if we both had to change into our costumes.

No comments:

Post a Comment